Symfact is proud to be working with external. legal, a provider of flexible legal services to help businesses actively address and manage their day to day legal issues. Building on their experience working in multi-national companies and implementing Symfact, external.legal help enterprises to translate business requirements into tangible results from your Symfact solution. Key areas of expertise include:
- Implementation project management (requirements definition, specifications, migration, IT governance and stakeholder engagement)
- Optimising contract workflows to improve efficiency and transparency
- Identifying “high-risk” or “must-have” clauses in your contracts and helping with strategic and complex negotiations
- Drafting templates and clause libraries
- Creating policy documents to support contracting process, legal entity management, document retention, and corporate governance
- Developing key metrics to drive reporting and alerting functions and mitigate legal risk.